A journal following the history, design, construction and operation of Bernard Kempinski's O Scale model railroad depicting the U. S. Military Railroad (USMRR) Aquia-Falmouth line in 1863, and other model railroad projects.
©Bernard Kempinski All text and images, except as noted, on this blog are copyrighted by the author and may not be used without permission.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 6, 2016

New NMRA Video

Gerry Fitzgerald alerted me to a new video that the NMRA has produced. It is an introduction to the hobby and the NMRA. I believe Gerry Leone was the main force behind the video (all these Gerrys are confusing) since Gerry L. asked me for my permission to record a portion of one of my clinics at the Portland NMRA. Rumor has it that I am in the NMRA video at some point.  And yes, the camera does add 10 pounds and 10 years.
You can find the video here.  http://www.nmra.org/videos/get-more-model-railroading

No comments:

Post a Comment