A journal following the history, design, construction and operation of Bernard Kempinski's O Scale model railroad depicting the U. S. Military Railroad (USMRR) Aquia-Falmouth line in 1863, and other model railroad projects.
©Bernard Kempinski All text and images, except as noted, on this blog are copyrighted by the author and may not be used without permission.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 6, 2010

Prototype Rails 2011 at Cocoa Beach


I will be attending the Prototype Rails 2011 meet at the Cocoa Beach Hilton on 6-9 January. The core of this meet are the excellent clinics from some of the best known model railroaders in the US. I am honored to be included and will be presenting an updated version of my talk called, "An Introduction to Modeling the Railroads of the American Civil War." I plan to have some of my models on display.   I will also have signed copies of my books if you would like to get a signed copy.


If you are attending the show, or are in the area, please stop by and say hello.  The web link for the show is http://prototyperails.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment